Success stories: Expanding our clients’ reach through digital marketing
Another busy week for Nutcracker, and another set of excellent digital marketing results for our clients. During lockdown, social media has gone from strength to strength, becoming an even more valuable tool (and leads pipeline) for our B2B clients. Even as restrictions have gradually eased, this social media boom shows no sign of stopping: we’re continuing to witness social media activity playing a leading role in client communications with customers.
And it’s not just social media. Digital marketing is still on the up, opening new doors for our clients through email marketing, content and PR. Our strategies are designed not only to raise awareness but to get real results, and the proof is in the pudding: this week, two clients extended their contracts with us following a trial period that demonstrated exactly what we can achieve with marketing.
Here are just a few of our recent highlights from the last week:
- We hit a social media milestone for one client, and have now organically increased relevant followers by almost 50% since the account began earlier this year.
- One email sent to 6000 relevant targets received 43% opens and over 11% click throughs on a call to action, resulting in a direct sales boost.
- Our first piece of PR was secured for a new client, reaching 41,000 people in their target audience with no advertising or sponsorship costs incurred.
- Two clients who signed up for a trial period with us have continued their contracts after a successful first month.
- Nine high-value leads were secured purely through LinkedIn activity over the course of the week.
- Brand-new website copy was completed for a new content client to support a change in direction for their business.
If you’re looking for growth opportunities in a tough market, digital marketing can help. Tell us your target audience and what you want to achieve, and we can create a strategy to deliver growth. Email email@example.com to talk about how we can help you achieve your 2020 goals.