Could you be Nutcracker's next Digital Marketing Manager?
Nutcracker are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to become part of our award-winning team.
We specialise in creative marketing that gets results and transforms the way the businesses we represent are seen by their target audience. With clients across technology, finance, manufacturing and more, we make B2B and consumer marketing exciting, engaging and effective.
At the heart of the business is our team and Nutcracker's culture focuses on providing an inclusive environment, where each and every team member can flourish, feel valued and enjoy their role.
What do we need from our next Digital Marketing Manager?
The right person for this role will be passionate about digital marketing. They’ll have a minimum of five years’ experience in a marketing environment (agency or in-house).
They will be passionate about SEO, keywords and driving digital campaigns to get results. They will have an excellent understanding of what it takes to develop an effective and results-generating campaign, as well as a keen intellect for tracking KPIs and reporting back to clients.
We need someone who can think strategically and creatively, with high attention to detail who is confident in working under tight deadlines to deliver all aspects of SEO and digital advertising for our clients.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Developing, implementing and reporting on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Paid Advertising (PPC) strategies
- Creating and managing link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Driving traffic to company and client pages
- Developing and managing projects, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing new projects
- Innovating and presenting new marketing platforms and strategies
- Developing engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success
- Forecasting marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Managing Email and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to optimise content
- As the owner of digital marketing, the role will lead digital analytics, data segmentation, KPI reporting, optimisation and lead generation strategies
- Keeping abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implementing these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
What experience do you need?
- Proven experience in achieving digital growth via paid marketing channels such as Paid Advertising (PPC) & social advertising
- High levels of experience in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio
- Knowledge of web content systems (i.e. WordPress)
- Experience in producing digital marketing reports, tracking KPIs and feeding back to the team / the client
- Good knowledge of email marketing
- Strong knowledge of Social Media Management
- Excellent attention to detail
Does this sound like you? Get in touch with Nutcracker today by emailing email@example.com with your CV and a cover letter.